Practicing investments, both beginners and experienced traders may get into a bummer. The points are not only process complexity, efficient responses and accurate analysis of situations. It’s equally important to timely protect yourself from swindlers intentionally “hunting” for novice traders or people who have forgotten about caution.
How not to lose everything: danger of shady forex brokers. It`s possible to be Key Markets scam?
Can somebody start a trader career and on the first try find a trustworthy broker? Key Markets scam? Let’s compare. Swindlers always try to draw traders’ money over to their side, offering alluring terms and compelling to doubt in proven companies’ reliability.
Shady forex brokers work all over the world causing huge financial losses to traders of all levels, like for example FXCM. In 2016 alone damages equaled to 16 billion dollars, and this sum doesn’t take account of non-registered fraud cases. Shell games are everywhere, and often their organizers don’t suffer penalties for defalcation – on the Internet they can work anonymously, and many deceived clients don’t even file official reviews.
Financial regulators try to solve the problem, but some brokers don’t register with them, and loads of cases hinder from considering everything in a timely manner. Amends of financial losses (as it was in the case of TradeGroupPro Inc) are not always possible too. Therefore, it’s important to define in advance whether a chosen broker can be trusted or it’s better to look for another one.
How to distinguish and avoid shady brokers. Key Markets reviews.
Trustworthy traders, such as Key Markets broker, don’t cheat clients. But uncontrolled companies can:
- embezzle all the money and make off;
- take unaccounted sums through overvaluation of charges, commission fees and spreads;
- compel to use unnecessary paid services;
- execute orders only when it’s convenient and profitable for them;
- hinder from free managing of invested money;
- delay money withdrawal capitally;
- make money withdrawal complicated and practically impossible;
- trade against clients’ orders;
- transact deals at prices far from market ones.
Proven brokers, such as Key Markets forex broker, release you from these problems, losses of time and money.
To attract new traders, swindlers most often use the following tricks:
- promises of an immediate huge profit;
- advertisement of “surely profitable” autotraders;
- gifts, bonuses, discounts etc.
Some forex brokers which are good to work with sometimes offer discounts and promotions, but top-companies lead the way thanks to a high-quality service.
Key Markets scam or a wonderful assistant? How to check a forex broker
It’s easy to estimate perspectives of work with a company in advance. There are three main criteria:
- If a broker is registered with an international financial regulator, it officially pays taxes and meets the conditions of the local law. The law, in turn, protects the interests of traders. Assess trading conditions by looking at registration documents.
- Online reviews help to estimate the broker’s work. Most often, as in the case of Key Markets reviews allow to build quite a complete picture with lots of company’s work aspects. Also you should pay attention to awards received by a company. But awards also have their “authority”, and the most significant ones are those that have been received recently and from prestigious organizations.
- Choose forex brokers with high-quality webpages with accurate detailed information. Minimal and average spreads, marginal demands, information on expenses, published on the site, enhance confidence in the owner drastically too.
Advertisement and information on the site may be attractive, but registration is much more reliable. Estimation of the site helps to cut time for making a decision on the work with a broker. One shouldn’t start partnership if the chosen company’s site is characterized by:
- poor quality graphic;
- many mistakes;
- non-structured, inaccurate, nothing but advertising or loose information.
Usually, a “bad” broker’s site is easy to identify, but some swindlers can successfully imitate trustworthy companies. Even if a broker has a good filled site, office, technical support, this doesn’t guarantee its decency.
Even if sometimes it takes time to identify a scammer, there are signs that make a site suspicious of deception. For example, check the content. Texts copied from other sites, as a rule, can serve as an indicator of a dishonest company. Many companies simply copy other websites entirely to show and use for their own and thus gain the trust of the audience. Usually in such a situation, the site does not have enough pages, you can find errors (links leading to nowhere) and other bugs that will help to reveal deception. If you have noticed at least some similar details, do not leave your personal data on this resource.
However, it should be borne in mind that if you have any technical problems during registration, it doesn’t always mean that the company is scam - perhaps the problem here can quickly be solved when contacting technical support, or you made some kind of registration mistake yourself. Key Markets broker tech support can solve any problem with the login or sign up issues shortly after your call.
Key Markets forex broker to which your success matters
How to choose a company if the risk of coming across swindlers is nevertheless high? It’s recommended to choose a broker with a good history, great experience, positive feedback and work strictly in the legal framework.
Advantages of Key Markets broker:
- quick and user-friendly platform;
- convenient grades of startup investments;
- immediate deposition and withdrawal of money;
- services of a manager and alanysts;
- optimizing programs;
- trade according to news;
- analysts’ services.
Key Markets forex broker which is interested in being profitable and easy to work with. Reputation for Key Markets reviews is excellent. Preserving and enriching positive reputation, the company provides transparency of processes, their efficiency, accordance with market prices and absence of trading barriers. Learn the terms offered by the company – you can start partnership right now.